In this section, you will learn how to update the price of your products. This can be done in two ways: in bulk or manually. In this module you will learn how to do it manually. For example: You want to add a discount to a specific product, or you want to change the price of 2 or 3 specific products.
STEP 1: SELECT THE CATALOG MODULE
- Once logged in to the Seller Center, select the CATALOG module.
- Then, go to the Product Manager module.
STEP 2: FIND THE PRODUCT PRICE YOU WANT TO CHANGE
- You can search by Product Name or UPC or SKU ID, whichever is easiest for you to find it.
STEP 3: MODIFY THE PRODUCT PRICE
- Once you have found the product, click on "See variants".
- This will open a dropdown menu with the following information: Name, UPC, SKU, Price, and Inventory. Double click on the product price.
- When you click, a pop-up window will open allowing you to edit the following fields: Normal Price, Discounted Price and Valid Until.
- When you finish editing the new price, click on "Save".
- A message should appear saying that the changes were successfully saved.
We hope this was helpful.