In this section, we’ll explain how to create new users in your Seller Center accounts.
Here is a tutorial video. Let's get started!
STEP 1. LOG IN TO THE SELLER CENTER
- Log in with your username and password. For this, you need to be previously registered in the form sent to you by IR DIGITAL’s team and you need to have submitted all the documents requested for registration. Click here to access the system.
STEP 2. GO TO “ADMINISTRATION” MODULE
- Once logged in to the Seller Center, go to the ADMINISTRATION module. Then, click on “Create User” and a window will pop up where you need to enter your name, last name, email, telephone, and seller.
- You also need to set up whether you want to receive emails and text messages notifying users when sales are recorded.
- You also have to set up if the new user will be an administrator and what permissions they’ll have over the Seller Center modules.
- Once you are finished, click on “Create” and the new user will be successfully created.
We hope this was helpful!
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 8 found this helpful