In this section, we’ll explain how to register your Seller Center account. Once negotiations with the commercial executives are closed, they make a pre-registration in our system. This pre-registration will generate an automatic notification email to the account of the person who has made the negotiations, providing a link with access credentials.
Here is a video on how to do it. Let's get started!
In case you need to remember any detail, here is a step-by-step guide.
STEP 1: OPEN THE “SELLER REGISTRATION FORM” EMAIL
- Log in to your email account and look for the email “Seller registration form”. Once found, open it and click on the link that will take you to the seller registration form.
STEP 2: SET UP YOUR PASSWORD
- When you click on the registration form, a login window will appear where you need to create your password. Once create it, the system will take you to the home page.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
- The home page has a “Register” button that will take you to the registration form. This form is divided in five parts that should be carefully fill out.
- Notice that this information is reviewed by our operations team and, if there are any observations, the system will send you alerts indicating the items to be updated.
- Once our team has validated the information recorded, the registration process will be completed, and you will be able to log in to the system to upload your products.
STEP 4: LOG IN AND REGISTER YOUR PRODUCTS
- Once your registration has been approved, you can go to https://Seller Center.pe and click on login to start uploading your products.
We hope this was helpful!
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 10 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.