In this section of the Seller Center Manual, you will learn how to upload your products in bulk for the Fashion and Footwear categories. This method is recommended when you have a large product catalog. Uploading in bulk is a quick and easy way to upload your SKUs to the Seller Center platform using an EXCEL template.
STEP 1: SELECT THE CATALOG MODULE
Then, select the PRODUCT IN BULK UPLOAD module.
STEP 2: SELECT A CATEGORY
When you click on the category field, a pop-up window will open where you can search the category for your product. You can find it using the search engine or clicking on ROOT and browsing the categories available. Select the category that best suits your products (you can choose a parent category or a subcategory). In this case, choose Fashion category. This category is used to complete attributes, but it is not the category in which your products will appear on the e-commerce. Each company has different categories, so we are responsible for placing your products in the best category.
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD EXCEL TEMPLATE
Select the button "Get product upload form," which will download an Excel file.
STEP 4: START WORKING ON THE EXCEL TEMPLATE
Once the template is downloaded, fill in the information required. Black cells are mandatory. Yellow cells are the data sheet fields.
STEP 5: HOW TO FILL IN THE TEMPLATE FIELDS
The creation of products with more than one variant, such as clothing and footwear products, has some variations when filling out the Excel file: Product ID column must always be left empty.
- Once the Excel template is downloaded, fill in the Product Name cell. Just enter the product name without the variant. For example: T-shirt Leonisa Primavera. (We only place the Name + Brand + Model)
- Then, we complete the SKU Name column. Here we place the product name and include the variant. For example: T-shirt Leonisa Primavera Size S Color Blue. (Here, we always add the size and color features).
- Then, all the black fields are completed the same way as in the normal upload. However, when it comes to filling in the specifications, two of them must be filled in differently. These are: SIZE and COLOR (they must have a red dot in the upper right part of the cell).
- The SIZE and COLOR specifications must always be filled in based on the values we have in our database. This information is provided by the content team. Request it if you have products in the FASHION category.
- These fields must be filled in exactly as we have them in our database, otherwise the file will not be processed, and your products will not be activated. If the color that you want to enter is not registered in our database, you must match your color to a color that we already have. For example: If you have PALE PINK, we do not have that color in our database, but we do have PINK. In that case, you enter/select PINK.
- Be very careful when filling out this information to avoid SKU rejection.
- After all information has been filled in, the file is uploaded to the Seller Center and processed.
STEP 6: CHECK ALL FIELDS
When you have finished completing the fields, please review the information entered very carefully because small errors on file may prevent it from being processed. Review the above instructions carefully to avoid this type of problem.
- Be careful not to leave any mandatory fields empty.
- Do not format cells in any way (do not center, do not adjust text, do not apply bold, italics, etc.).
- Do not use cells that contain formulas.
- Do not use characters such as "&", "#", or others.
- A common reason for SKUs not being processed is that the brand is not written the same way we have it registered in our system. Check this section carefully and ask about it through the support channel in the Seller Center.
- Do not use filters when processing the file.
- Do not delete any columns.
- Do not add columns.
- Only use whole numbers in the product measures. Do not use commas.
- Do not leave spaces between image URLs.
- The validity dates for the discount must not have expired.
STEP 7: UPLOAD THE FILE TO THE SELLER CENTER
We save the worked file, return to the Seller Center and upload it to the category we had selected in the Seller Center. If everything is OK, no warning will appear. Click on "Process" and confirm the action. Then go to "Product Manager" to make sure your products have been successfully created.
If there is an error, the system will display a red warning telling you what you need to correct for the file to be processed.
STEP 8: CHECK UPLOADED PRODUCTS
We make sure that the products have been created correctly in the Product Manager and wait for approval by the content team. It is recommended to submit a ticket through the SUPPORT button for the SKU activation to be processed.
We hope this was helpful!