When a product is active, it is not possible to make automatic changes of photos, descriptions, data sheets, or names. For this, a change request must be sent through the support button, with the following data:
- SKU ID:
- SKU name:
- Description of change:
- Add file, if necessary.
In this section of the Seller Center Manual, you will learn how to check the status of your products. Once your products are uploaded (either manually or in bulk) they go through a review process by the content area. In this section, you will learn how to differentiate the types of statuses and what to do in each of them.
STEP 1: SELECT THE CATALOG MODULE
- Once you are log in to the Seller Center, select the CATALOG module.
- Then, select the "MANAGE PRODUCTS" module
STEP 2: CHECK THE STATUS OF PRODUCTS SUCCESSFULLY CREATED
Once you have clicked on "Manage Products", a list of all your products successfully created in the Seller Center will appear.
In addition, you can check the status of your products, which can be:
- Active: The product has been approved by the content team. It is in the process of being uploaded to e-commerce.
- Pending: The product has not yet been approved by the content team. It is being reviewed for approval.
- Rejected: The product has been rejected by the content team because it does not meet the standards required to be uploaded to the website. This does not mean that your product is permanently excluded. It must be recreated with the improvements mentioned by the content team.
In this section you can also:
View/Edit product details
To view the details of a product, double-click on the product row. In the detail view, you can see the products' ID, category, name, description, brand, and specifications (if any). All these fields can be edited if products are e Pending or Rejected. If the product is already Active, any edits must be coordinated with the content team so that they can process it.
View/Edit details of a variant
To view the details of a specific variant, click on the variant row. In the detail view, you can see the variant's UPC, SKU ID, name, normal price, discounted price, discount validity date, package measurements (width, height, length, weight, and volume), and images. The only fields that can always be edited are the package dimensions.
If a product is Active, it can no longer be deleted. It can only be deleted if it is Pending.
We hope this was helpful!