In this section, you will learn how to update the price of your products. Once you have uploaded your products, either manually or in bulk, you need to set the price. It is important to remember that if a product does not have a price, it will not be displayed on the website.
STEP 1: SELECT THE CATALOG MODULE
- Once logged in to the Seller Center, select the CATALOG module.
- Then, go to ”Update Price in Bulk" module.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE
Once you have clicked on Update Price in Bulk, click on "Get current price list CSV" and an Excel file will immediately be downloaded.
STEP 3: FILLING IN THE EXCEL FILE
The Excel file has six columns:
- Product Name
- SKU ID: It must always be in number format. Do not edit this field.
- UPC: It must always be in number format. Do not edit this field.
A) Go to the SKU column and select it.
B) Right click and select "Cell format".
C) Select the "number" option and enter “0” for decimals.
D) Click on "Accept".
Notice that the values are now in the correct format.
- Normal price: Enter the normal product price (without discount). Do not use any letters or special symbols. This entry must always be in number format. Do not leave this cell empty.
- Discounted price: Enter the discounted price (if available). Do not use any letters or special symbols. This entry must always be in number format.
- Discount Start Date: Enter the discount start date. It must be in YEAR - MONTH - DAY format.
- Discount End Date: Enter the discount end date. It must be in YEAR - MONTH - DAY format.
A) Go to the " Discount Starting Date" column.
B) Right click and then select "Cell format".
C) Select the "Date" option and set the "year month day" format.
D) Click on "Accept" and do the same in the "Discount End Date ".
STEP 4: IMPORT THE EXCEL FILE
Once you have finished working on the Excel file, save it and import it to the Seller Center. If everything is correct, you will see the listing in green. If the file contains errors, the file will display in red.
If everything is correct, click on "process" and confirm the action. That’s it! Your prices have been successfully updated.
We hope this was helpful!