In this section of the Seller Center Manual, you will learn how to manually upload your products in the Fashion and Footwear categories. This method for uploading is recommended when you have a small product catalog. Uploading products manually is a simple way to get your SKUs to the Seller Center platform.
STEP 1: SELECT THE CATALOG MODULE
Then, select the MANUAL PRODUCT UPLOAD module.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- General information (right fields) is mandatory. The specifications (left fields) should be at least 80% complete. Remember that the technical data sheet is a key factor in the purchasing decision. Products that do not have a data sheet are often seen as not very trustworthy.
When filling out the “General Data”, please consider the following:
- The ID is a field that the system does not allow you to fill in, it is automatically generated once the product is created.
- Category: Clicking on the category field will open a pop-up window to search the name of the category you want. For example: Sweaters. The selection of this category will allow the system to complete the product information in the data sheet. However, it is not the category in which your products will appear on the E-Commerce since each company has different categories. Therefore, we are responsible for placing your products in the category they fit best and where the customer can find them fastest.
- When you select the category, the fields to be completed for the specifications will automatically appear on the right. (If they do not appear, go to support and issue a ticket, including the name of the category, so that the content team can help you complete them).
- The name field is the name of the product to be displayed on the website. This field must be completed following certain parameters, otherwise the content team will not be able to activate it. For fashion products, the naming of the products is as follows: Product Type + Brand + Model. For example: T-shirt Leonisa Primavera.
Then, select the PRODUCT UPLOAD IN BULK module.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE VARIANT DATA
We fill in the data for the variant. After you saved the information and the pop-up window of the variant opens, enter the name of the product and include the size and color variant under SKU Name. For example: T-shirt Leonisa Primavera Blue S.
- In addition, you need to check an option under SIZE AND COLOR. It is mandatory to select one option. After you do so, click on “Create Variant” and confirm the action.
If you want to create more variants for that product, click on “+ Create Variant” and fill in the requested information as explained in Step 3.
STEP 4: SAVE AND CONFIRM ACTION
And that's it. Your products have already been created.
We hope this was helpful.